I just want to tell my amazing mother Happy Birthday!!! She is the best mother in the world. She is so caring and always wanting everybody to be happy. There is no way that I could ever thank her for all of the many things that she has done for me. She has always been there for me no matter what. When we were growing up she always made sure that we had everything we needed. She has always been supportive of whatever decision I have made in my life and has always been there with a shoulder to cry on when life was rough. We have had many many great laughs together and some hard times. I'm glad that I can say that my mother is my best friend and hero because I know that some people are not able to say that, but I am and I'm so grateful for that. I just hope that I can be half the mom she has been. If I can do that I have accomplished something great! THANK YOU MOM FOR EVERYTHING! I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Here she is with me and her newest grandchild

Goofing off in Alaska at the Sea Life Center in Seward. I'm so glad that her and my dad got to go there because it is somewhere they have wanted to go for a long time.

Doesn't she look beautiful? One of our many 4 wheeler rides up the canyon two summers ago.

Here she is at the lodge we stayed at in Alaska. We had so much fun and I am so happy that I got to share that with her and my dad!

This was the best day of my life (other than the day Jayleigh was born), and if it wasn't for my wonderful mother it wouldn't have been as great as it was! She did so much that I could never repay her for everything!
2 comments:
You are such a sweetheart. Your mom is awesome.
How sweet of you. I love you guys with all my heart.
Post a Comment