I know it has been a while since I updated our blog. So here are some things that we have been up to. While last Monday (the 6th) I started back to work. It was really hard to leave Jayleigh but it has been getting a lot better every day! I'm so glad that she goes to the daycare that Amanda works at so I am not so nervous!!
Here she is on her first day. That was one of the hardest days of my life! :(

And here are the beautiful flowers my mother and father in law got me on that day to brighten my day. I loved them and they were gorgeous!

Here are some pictures from Easter. Here is Spencer and AJ holding Jayleigh. It was so cute when we got there on Friday night, we had Jayleigh laying on my mom and dads bed and Spencer sitting on the bed. They sat and talked to each other. It was so dang cute!

Here is a picture of her in her Easter basket. It was her first Easter and I thought that it would be cute to get a picture of her IN her basket. I know her headband is a little screwy.

Here is Audrey and I holding Jayleigh

Here is another picture of Jayleigh

We had a really good Easter and we hope that you all did too. Landon went to the sand dunes with his family and had a blast out there.
4 comments:
What a great Easter weekend. It was so much fun being all together! What did Landon think of Jayleigh's hair?
I like your "Blog Frog" that shows who visited. I just may have to steal it!
So cute. I miss her. . .
Hey guys! Ape showed me your blog a while back and I just remembered to look at it again!! Cute pics!!!! :)
Post a Comment