We can't believe that our little girl is 2 months old already! She is getting so big and is such a blessing in our lives. Here are a couple pictures of her by her bear since she is another month older!
This picture is so cute. She is smiling at her daddy after church.

Here she is almost laughing. She looks a lot bigger next to the bear then she did last month!

Here she is taking a snooze yesterday on our walk with Chris, Amanda and Cody. We went to the basketball court next to our apartments and shot some hoops. It was a lot of fun and nice to be outside for a change!

Here is Amanda watching the boys on the court.

Cody enjoying his snacks.

Chris, Landon, and Cody.

It was pretty cold down here the other night when we had to run to Wal Mart so we broke out her jacket. It looked so dang cute on her!

Here are her poor little battle scars. She had to have her shots on Thursday. She has done really good with them though.

A lazy Sunday morning. Jayleigh was fussing in her bed so we brought her into our bed and let her sleep there for a little while. I thought this picture was just so cute.
4 comments:
that curly hair is adorable!!!
so I just have to ask... do you realize how BIG she looks in these pictures!!?
Gee whiz! I can't believe how much she changes from when I've seen her last. Does Landon like her hair curly yet?
I LOVE HER!!! I also love her curly hair. It is so dang cute.
Post a Comment