Monday, March 30, 2009

Jayleigh's hair issues

We were sitting by Jayleigh tonight and we were playing with her hair. We had to take some pictures of her wild hair. So here they are.
When she has her eyes open they are always so wide open just like this.
We finally got a picture of her smiling. I LOVE IT!!! She was playing and talking with her daddy.
Daddy playing with her out of control hair.
Thanks Grandma Shelly for the PJs. She can finally fit into them. I don't know if I am happy or sad about that! She is growing too fast.

6 comments:

The Newby Family said...

Oh my gosh, she is so CUTE!!! I can't wait to see her again. I can't believe how much she has changed since I seen her last. Everytime I see pictures of Landon and her I almost cry because he just looks so happy.

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

I love the pictures of her hair. What a cute smile. She is growing up so fast. I'm glad the pajamas fit.

Cashelle said...

I LOVE HER!!!! I cannot wait to see her smile in person. What a sweetie.

Becky K. said...

What a little doll! I love her out of control hair. The picture of her smiling is just darling. I can hardly wait to see her again. Hopefully you can make it up one of the next two weekends to see Cashelle and A.J. and kids.

Unknown said...

She is just too cute! I love you guys.

Niki said...

I LOVE that hair! It is so cute and wild! Congrats on your test!