Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feeling Better

Well Jayleigh and I headed back to the Dr today. Her temperature was down to 98.7 today!!! Her oxygen level was good to. They gave her another shot today just to make sure that the bacteria was all gone. We also had to go back over the hospital and get some more blood drawn and they should be calling me tomorrow with the results to make sure that the white blood cells have gone down. If they haven't gone down then we will need to go back to the Dr tomorrow. We need to start her on Augmentin tomorrow. So we are hoping that she is all better! Well I have been playing around with Picasa tonight. Thanks to Amanda for getting me addicted. Here is the first picture that I did. I love it, let me know what you think.

We love this little girl so much!!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Awwwww, what a cute picture!

JAKKnielson said...

I hope she is all better keep us posted. I love that pic. I might have to try it out too.