Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jayleigh's Special Day

Well Jayleigh was blessed on May 3rd. It was such a special day and we are so glad for all of our family that was able to come and share it with us. We also want to say thank you very much to Aunt Kathy for her beautiful dress. Here are some highlights of our amazing day we had.
Doesn't she look so cute?
Here are 2 of the 4 Great Grandmas. Great Grandma Kjar and Great Grandma Duncan.
Madalynn holding Jayleigh
My mom thought that she was feeding an army can ya tell?
Grammy and Pompa with Jayleigh. The tree behind them with the white blossoms is Jayleigh's tree. My dad plants a tree for each grandchild and he planted this one for Jayleigh last week so we had to get her pictures by it.
Grandma and Grandpa Twitchell
She was having issues with her headband.
She was getting hungry and was not very happy here!
Again thank everyone for coming. Thank you Dad for the wonderful blessing that you gave. We appreciate everything you do for us!

7 comments:

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

Loved the pictures and the video. Cashelle has a knack for finding the most beautiful music. Years ago we used the poem, Three Dresses as a New Beginnings program and I had forgotten how beautiful it was. It means a lot when you have a daughter, daughter-in-laws, and grand-daughters. Today was a special day and I'm so happy to have Jayleigh in our lives. Thanks for inviting us to the BBQ. It was fun to see everyone.

Becky K. said...

What great pictures! I just LOVE the one at the very top of your blog. Jayleigh is such a sweetheart. What a blessing she is for all of us. It was great getting everyone together. Your dad did a great job with the blessing. We love you all!

JAKKnielson said...

She is so adorable. I am so glad I got to be there and to see you guys. I am sorry that I had to leave early and wasn't able to talk long. You're dad did such a good job, he was so cute. Hope to be able to hang out with you soon.

Jill said...

Aw, she's adorable!! and yes, lets Mad Gab it up soon!

Unknown said...

She is just too cute. Sorry I missed out Sunday! Maybe next time we can get together.

Unknown said...

She is just too cute. Sorry I missed out Sunday! Maybe next time we can get together.

Cashelle said...

I love your new blog header. It is adorable. You took some great pictures!