Sunday, September 21, 2008

Successful Elk Hunt!

Well he did it! Landon got his big bull. He shot it early Thursday morning and it is a really nice one! It is a six by seven and needless to say I am just so grateful he got one! It was really lonely around here while he was gone but at least now he is back! Sorry these pictures are out of order. But I wanted one from the side so you could actually see the 7th point. Now we have meat to last us for a while! That's always a good thing!
Here is the mighty hunter with his trophy!
Landons dad Jerry and his brother Logan.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Way to go, Landon!

Becky K. said...

Hey, I voted on your little poll thingie (a boy is my choice--and dad's, but I can't vote twice). I like the new look on your blog!