So I have been getting a lot of crap because I haven't updated in a long time. I am really sorry and I have had good intentions I have just have not had the time! I have been busy with work, and studying AGAIN for my insurance exam. I promise that after my test is over (Saturday and you better all hope and pray that I pass this time!!:) I will update this blog. But while I am on here for the moment I would like to take the time to tell my amazing husband:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I am so lucky to have him as my husband and our soon to be child is going to be so lucky to have him as a father. He will be such a great dad, even though I know he (okay we both are)scared to death, he will be so amazing. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him as my husband for time and all eternity.
I LOVE YOU LANDON!
Oh man he is going to kill me!! Okay I will be updating soon I PROMISE!
4 comments:
It is about time! Tell Landon Happy Birthday for me! I love you guys. Good luck on your test.
Yeah! You posted an update! Happy Birthday again, Landon. Good luck on your test, Lacey. You're going to do it!
holy crap. She updated her blog. This is amazing.
Good job! Hope to see some cute belly pictures soon.
Post a Comment