Sunday, September 21, 2008

New nephew!

Well Cashelle had her baby on September 16th. His name is Spencer Ben Larsen. He is the cutest little boy. I know that a lot of you have already seen pictures but I wanted to share ours. We went up to Tooele this weekend with my parents, Chris and Amanda to see the new addition. His so dang cute!! Here are some pictures.
Look at how long those fingers are!
I don't know if Landon and I are going to be able to do this in a couple of months. Although it did get us excited. I'm so glad that Spencer is finally here!

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

Yay, you finally did it! Now we want to see some pictures of Landon's elk on there. Way to go, Landon! You guys are going to make cute parents. I can tell already.

The Newby Family said...

You two will be good parents and cute ones at that. I don't know about you but I'm super excited about my new niece or nephew.

JAKKnielson said...

Your hair is so cute. I am debating on chopping mine cause Kayson pulls it all out anyway.