Monday, September 8, 2008

Hunting season is here!!!!!!!!

Well as most of you already know, Landon drew out for the big bull elk hunt this year. So for his birthday we bought him some camo to wear. We had to get some pictures of him getting ready to go, so here are some pictures of the hunter. Hopefully our next update will be pictures with the big bull!!!
Here he is in his orange shirt so he doesn't get lost in woods!
All camoed out! The pants and the hoodie are what I bought him for his birthday.

Here are the gloves that my mom and dad bought for him to complete the outfit. Thank you!

Well lets all hope that he gets one!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck on the hunt Landon!

Becky K. said...

Whew, it's almost the big day! I bet he's getting excited. Curt is, too. (So am I. Lacey, we're gonna have so much fun while they are gone! Unless Cashelle decides to change the party plans.) Good luck, Landon. Hope you get the BIG one!

JAKKnielson said...

How cute. I haven't seen Landon since....like you guys got married! Thats sad. It's fun to be a hunting wife, but then again, sometimes I feel like a hunting widow!! If you come down to stay with your mom let me know. We can go eat at los amigos! Ha.