Friday, September 26, 2008

Its a ...........GIRL!

Well for those of you who voted for a girl. You were absolutely right. Landon and I went to the doctor today and had an ultrasound. We are excited for this little bundle of joy. Landon had a hard time adjusting to the idea of not having a little boy but he will love this little girl. Here are some pictures of the ultrasound. I know that they are kind of hard to make out but if you look at them long enough you can maybe figure them out.
This one is a side profile of her head. Off to the left you kind of see a little hand. Then on the right next to that is her face. If you study it really closely you can see her nose, eye, and little mouth. This is by far my favorite picture that was taken!
Here is her hand up her face. She had her hand up by her face the whole entire time we were there. Here is where you can tell that it is a girl. Wide open shot! She obviously didn't want us mistaken her for a boy!
It was really fun to be able to finally see her and be able to tell what some of the things that we were looking at were. If you know Landon you know that he rubs his feet together all the time. Well she is definitely already a daddy's girl because we had one shot where she was rubbing her feet together just like daddy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys! I am really excited for you.

Becky K. said...

Cool. I love the ultrasound pics. Makes her seem real already! She's going to be a doll!

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

I love your blogspot. It's fun to watch the baby ticker. Of course, I'm way excited for my first grandchild.

The Christiansen's said...

Lacey congrats on the little girl!! I'm so happy for you! I would ask how you are but it looks like things are just great for you! its been so long! I found your blog through Amber's! CONGRATS!again
Lindy