Just so you all know Landon and I are going to the Dr. on Friday the 26th to find out what we are having. We would like you all to cast your vote (off to the right). Check back Friday to see the results!
I vote girl. That would tie the grandkids for Becky and Curt. I am so excited for you guys. I have to call and let me know what the doc says. I love you guys!
6 comments:
I voted--for a boy!
Jerry and I vote a girl. I cast my vote but could only vote once, so add another to the girl tally.
I vote girl. You need to call me.
I vote girl. That would tie the grandkids for Becky and Curt. I am so excited for you guys. I have to call and let me know what the doc says. I love you guys!
Lyndsays vote is boy. Dustens vote is girl!
We all (AJ, Cashelle, Madalynn, Audrey) vote girl.
Post a Comment