Well I just thought that I would let you all know (for those of you I haven't already called on the phone, which is pretty much everybody that looks at this blog. But I'm so excited!) I finally passed my insurance test today. FINALLY after about a year of trying. I'm so glad to have this obstacle behind me! Here is the proof!

I also thought that I would post some pictures of Jayleigh of course. Here is Jayleigh hanging out with dad. They were alone for the first time this morning while I traveled to St. George to take my test. Landon did great and get this HE EVEN CHANGED A DIAPER! (Just a wet one though, but hey at least he did it!)

Anybody have any ideas to tame that wild hair of hers? This picture was taken just seconds before a big melt down because I decided to wash her hair.

Cody and Jayleigh

Just one of those mornings I guess.
4 comments:
Lacey, we are so proud of you. That is quite an accomplishment. Jayleigh changes every time I see a new picture of her.
YAY!!! Lacey that is awesome. Don't tame down that hair. It's too cute!
Way to go Lacey! That is exciting for you. That Jayleigh is so cute. I can't wait to see her again.
Good job on your test! For that hair of her's just a lot of hair spray or jell.
Post a Comment