Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just a little thanks

Well we had another eventful weekend. Jayleigh and I went to Manti to visit some more family and Landon went to his grandmas in Antimony. Poor Jayleigh now is a little sick with lots of congestion and is getting a cough. We will be making a visit to the Dr tomorrow. It was nice to see everybody again. Also this weekend my cousin Angie was coming through town from Vegas. Her mom, my aunt Kathy is the most talented women in world and made Jayleigh's blessing dress and a bunch of other blankets for us that Angie dropped off on her way back home. Kathy is so nice and and thoughtful and I am so lucky that she is my aunt and that Jayleigh gets to have her for her great aunt. Below are just some pictures of her blessing dress and the other things Kathy made and some more pictures of Jayleigh with family.
Here is the quilt and the blankets she made
This is attached to the dress. It is so cute and if you click on the picture to make it bigger to read the cute little poem with it.
Here is the back of the dress.
Isn't it so beautiful? Thank you so much Aunt Kathy I love it! We look forward to seeing you next weekend!
Here is Candalyn and Drew. We are so excited for their new little bundle of joy in September!! Can't wait! ( I am hoping they have a girl. Especially for Candalyn's parents that have 6 grandsons!)
4 Generations

3 comments:

Cashelle said...

Love the new pictures. Her dress is beautiful!

Becky K. said...

Wow, your Aunt Kathy is too much. It is so beautiful.

Becky K. said...

I LOVE her new picture at the top of the page! She is so beautiful!