Friday, March 6, 2009

2 Weeks Old Already!!!

Here are some more pictures of little Jayleigh. I can't believe that she is already two weeks old! She is already growing so much. We are having so much fun having her around.
We put her in her swing today and she really enjoyed it for the first 20 min until Mom thought her hands were cold and tried to cover them up and startled her and scared her to death!
She always has to have her hands up by her face, all the time. She is so funny about that. If we try to cover her hands up she gets really upset.
Jayleigh and Pompa
More pictures will come shortly I promise!

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

She is so sweet! What a welcome addition to our family.

Michelle said...

She is seriously so adorable!!! So, I was wondering if it's still ok to take some pics of Jayleigh for my website? Email me, mmalie@msn.com, and let me know. I think we are going to do a photo shoot next weekend. It will be outside, but if you're not comfortable taking her out in the cold (I don't know what the weather will be like) then maybe I can just stop by and take some at your house :) Just let me know!

Unknown said...

She is so cute and growing fast. I can't wait to see her and of course you guys too. When are you going to bring her to Manti?