Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just for aunt Cashelle!!!!

Since we have so many pictures of our cute little Jayleigh we wanted to post some more. Especially for Aunt Cashelle who we wish could be down here SOOOOO bad to see her. It's hard to believe that she is already going to be a week old tomorrow! Time flies when you are having fun. We hope that you enjoy these pictures, and Cashelle we will see you soon!!
Shes a very tired little girl!
Her eyes are wide open like this a lot. I think that her eyes are very beautiful
I love this picture of Landon and Jayleigh looking at each other!
Look she has a mini mullet!
Cashelle and AJ just remember that we love you guys and so much and we are thinking about you all the time!! We will see you soon!!!!

4 comments:

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

I love the pictures. I can't wait to see Jayleigh again. She is really changing.

Cashelle said...

What a beautiful girl. I CANNOT believe all of that hair!! She has more than all of my kids-combined!! Thanks for the pics

Becky K. said...

Jayleigh is such a sweetheart! I am so glad I was able to be there for a couple of days. I bet she looks different the next time we see her.

Unknown said...

She is sooooo cute! Hope to see ya soon.