Well I went in for a check up today. You all know that I am due on Thursday(the 12th). Well today when I went in, I was dilated to a 1. Which is good since I haven't been dilating at all! I asked him if he would be willing to strip my membranes so that maybe we could get this moving along. He told me that he just felt more comfortable waiting and didn't want to force her. I have another appointment for next Monday if nothing has happened by then. If I'm still pregnant on the 19th then he has me scheduled to be induced. That is exactly one week past my due date. I'm trying to look at the bright side of things and not be discouraged but I'm just ready for her to be here! So I just wanted you to all know what was happening.
3 comments:
Hang in there, Lacey. Jayleigh is going to come on her own terms it looks like. At least you are starting to dilate. At least you know a definite date if she decides to wait.
Lace-we love you! I know how hard the last week or so is! That's why I always say, "unless you've gone to your due date or later you've never experienced pregnancy!" Now you know why I was always so nuts!
Congratulations on your new little girl can't wait to see her in person.
Tasha
Post a Comment