Saturday, February 21, 2009

Few More Pictures

Here are just a few more pictures of little Jayleigh In these two pictures she is just taking a long nap.
Dusten holding her.
You would think these two have had a hard day.
This is what Chris and Amanda did today before she came home.
Right before we left.
She looks so tiny is her carseat.
This is a picture of the outfit that we brought her home in.
Just the girls.

5 comments:

Cashelle said...

Thanks again! Just so you know, I will never get sick of them so feel free to keep on posting!!!

The Christiansen's said...

Very cute! congrats on the little girl she is adorable! how fun!

Our Family said...

Congradulations!! What a sweet bundle of joy!! She is sooo dang cute. better find a big stick cause I'm sure the boys will be flocking to her :)

Robinson Gang said...

Lacey she is just BEAUTIFUL!!! You two do good work. Congratulations!!!! Now the real fun begins. Love you,
Amy

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable!!! I can't wait to see her on Friday! Oh, and I am excited to see you to Lacey..haha! I will call you!