Friday, February 20, 2009

Just A Few Pictures

Here is just a few pictures of little Jayleigh. I am doing this just for you Cashelle. Sorry they are out of order I am not a blogger. This is a picture of her when she came rolling in the room today in the plastic tub thing they are in.
Well she wasnt the biggest baby in the world for being a week over.
This is about 2 minutes after she was born, They are just getting her all cleaned up. As you can see she was totally awake for the whole thing.
Getting all the stuff out of her throat and nose so she can breath better.
Look at all that hair. I never thought we would have a kid with so much hair.
Jayleigh and her mommy.
Wow i am tired.
Smile for the camera. This is what you look like after 17 hours of labor and then having to have a c-section.
Jayleigh and Daddy. I guess thats what I am now.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! She is so beautiful!

Cashelle said...

Thanks Landon! She is a princess!! I cannot wait to hold her and kiss those cute little cheeks!!

Becky K. said...

What a little doll. She is so cute! Lacey and Landon, we are so proud of you. Be good to our newest granddaughter!

Unknown said...

She is a precious little thing! Congratulations guys! Can't wait to see you hold and hold that baby.

The Happy Holladay's said...

Congrats Lacey! I hope you heal great with no difficulties. Csections are not fun! I'm glad she's here safe and sound!

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my gosh she is so CUTE!!! I am so happy for you two. You will be great parents. I love her hair. I think she looks like her mommy! Love you guys!