Well since we are pretty much confined to Cedar City lately, we have been spending a lot of time with Chris, Amanda and Cody. It has been nice to just stay home get the house ready for the big arrival and just be with family. When we were over to their house on Sunday, Cody was a very tired boy. He grabbed his blanket and wouldn't even go to his daddy. He went running to Landon and just laid on his lap and Landon put the boy to sleep. It was so cute. Cody sure does LOVE his uncle Landon! Landon is going to be such a great daddy, very very soon!

This picture is so cute of Cody, I just couldn't resist taking it.

Sorry I may be weird but I love little feet!

Thanks Chris and Amanda for having us over again. I hope that we have not been driving you nuts!
5 comments:
Lacey, I love your background. It's just right for the new arrival.
That is so cute. You are not weird. I, too, love little feet. I also love your background. Well, we love you!
Nice post, Lacey. Cody is so cute. Won't it be fun when he and Jayleigh can play together? Love your background, too.
How cute. Cody is getting Landon ready! Guess what! Kyles basketball tournament is in Cedar City. I don't think it is until the end of February, but I so will have to come see the new baby and your home. I am way excited! I hope I get to see you before then, but if not it gives me hope. Good luck with everything!
your tracker only says two more weeks! That is so exciting, you are so close!
We love having you guys over! Don't ever hesitate to tell me if you need anything. Even if you just don't feel like cooking.
Cody does love you guys alot. As soon as I pull up now he points to your house and says yaysee, baby!!
Post a Comment