Well we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we hope that everybody else had a good one too. We went up to Manti for Thanksgiving and had Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandma Duncan's. There was tons of people of there and it was a lot of fun and it was SO good to see everyone. On Friday Landon, my mom, Amanda, and I went shopping. We left Manti at 2:30 am and had so much fun!! Later that afternoon my mom, Amanda, and my sister threw me a great baby shower. I want to thank everybody for coming to that and I appreciate everything so much! On Saturday we had a Duncan family Christmas party. Even my dad got to sit on Santa's lap! Landon went out to the sand dunes with his family and a really fun time! Well here are a couple of highlights from the past weekend. Hope everybody else had as much fun as we did!!!
Here is Chris and Cody!

Cute Spencer smiling at Pompa.

Grannie with Santa

I got a baby bathtub for my baby shower and Cody thought that it would be fun to wash Thomas.

Madalynn as so cute and helped decorate for the baby shower

On Saturday after the shower I just could not resist, I had to put some of Jayleigh's clothes on Spencer!
1 comment:
What a great weekend. We partied on! Thanksgiving was great, Black Friday shopping was a blast (even though we had to get up at 2 a.m.!), your baby shower was a success, and the Duncan Christmas party was a lot of fun. Did I leave out any parties?
Post a Comment