Well this weekend we received the stuff that we ordered from Twelve Timbers. It turned out so cute and we would like to thank Logan for getting them for us. I just wanted to show some pictures of her room cause I LOVE IT!! Here are the pictures and I hope that you think that it turned out as cute as we do!

Here is the cute crib that Landon's mom bought us. We love the crib, thank you so much!
3 comments:
The room looks really cute. Looks like you guys were busy last night getting the room ready. The crib set is cute. Hey, I don't think you guys are a bit excited!!!
What a darling room! It looks so cute. She'll be here before you know it.
Oooh I gave you that blanket! I love it so much. It is so adorable. I hope I get to see it in person once you have her.
Post a Comment