Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just an update

Well I had to go to the doctor just for one of my checkups, and the doctor thought that I was measuring a little big so he had me go have an ultrasound today. Well everything is fine and I am just measuring a tiny bit bigger and so there is nothing to worry about. The doctor called me after my ultrasound and let me know that everything is good and that she is the 42nd percentile for her height and everything. He said my fluid looks like the reason that I am measuring a little big. Anyway while we were at the appointment they printed off these awesome 3-D pictures and I just wanted to share them with everybody. You can see her face really well and I think that she looks like she is pretty stinkin' cute but you can be the judge for yourself.

4 comments:

Becky K. said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how they can take a picture of an unborn baby like that. I can hardly wait to see her.

Cashelle said...

I can't wait to meet her!

JAKKnielson said...

Oh my goodness. I love her already!!

Unknown said...

That is amazing! She looks like she is going to be cute.