Friday, November 7, 2008

Nothing new

Well I just thought that since we haven't updated our blog in forever I would let everybody know what we have been up to. Well to tell you the truth we haven't been up to a whole lot. I have just been going to my doctor appointments on a monthly basis and everything has been going well. I go again on the 1st of December and then after that I start going every 2 weeks!! I cannot believe that we are already only 3 months away!!!! I also thought that we would let everybody know that we have decided on a name for our baby girl. Her name is going to Jayleigh Kay Twitchell. We are so excited to see her and we cannot wait for her to get here! I also want to say how grateful I am for my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Larry that they are okay. There were in a rollover car accident this past week and luckily they were able to walk away from it. We are so grateful that they are okay! Well sorry again that it has been so long but just wanted to let you know what was happening! :)

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Thanks for the nice visit this weekend. It was fun going to the football game together.

JAKKnielson said...

I love that name, that's a cute way to spell it. I can't wait to see her either. Oooh...when you have her that gives me an excuse to come visit you, YEA!!