Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend we had so much fun. My mom and dad came down on Friday night and stayed with us and we all went to the Manti semi-final game on Saturday. Manti won and so next weekend we are headed up to Orem to go to the finals with my parents again. It was so nice to be able to have them down here with us. Can't wait for February when my mom gets to spend a couple of days with me!!! :)
Here is Chris, Cody and Dad taking a break from sitting.
Chris, Amanda, and Cody
My dad was really enjoying the game. Can ya tell? Mom and Dad sporting their sun glasses. It was such nice weather!!!
There is Manti out on the field with San Juan.

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

What a fun weekend. The ballgame was especially fun (I love football!). Thanks for letting us stay on Friday night.

JAKKnielson said...

That looks like alot of fun. I wish I could go to the game this Saturday and hang out with you and your baby girl. If I can get Saturday off I will go forsure!