I was tagged by my sister so here is my tag:
8 favorite TV Shows
1. Friends Re-Runs
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Amazing Race
4. The Office
5. Survivor
6. Golden Girls
7. Snapped
8. The Hills
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Los Amigos
2. Taco Bell
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Dairy Queen
5. Olive Garden
6. Fat Jacks
7. Applebees
8. Wingers
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Took a shower
2. Made our bed
3. Got ready for work
4. Went to work
5. Made lasagna
6. Watched the CMAs
7. Folded laundry
8. Got ready for bed
8 Things I look forward to
1. Our daughter-Jayleigh Kay
2. Being with Landon for eternity
3. Watching our family grow
4. Seeing family
5. Christmas
6. Going to Salt Lake with my family on Dec. 20th
7. Seeing Grandpa Kjar and Grandpa Duncan again one day
8. The weekend!
8 things on my wish list
1. Getting me a new car
2. Owning a house
3. Moving back up to Elsinore or Manti
4. Getting Landon a nice new truck
5. A vacation
6. Having money
7. A trailer
8. Going to Nashville, TN
I don't know who I tag. Anybody who wants to do it.
2 comments:
Hey, Lacey. Good to see you've updated again.
Love your tag. I can't wait to see your daughter either!! She will be so gorgeous.
Post a Comment