Monday, September 19, 2011

Little Mermaid and Grease

My mom, Shelly and I all went down to St. George, this last weekend to watch The Little Mermaid and Grease at the Tuachan. It was a blast and I'm so glad we went. The first night we went and saw The Little Mermaid. That was awesome, all the cool effects they did, was just unbelievable. I absolutely loved it!

After the show they had the characters come out. When we got outside there wasn't very many people in line to take pictures with the cast, so we thought what the heck we will stand in line and get pictures! Well Flounder, Sebastian, and Ursala, were going to another line but I got tried to get pictures of them as they went by. They were so amazing in the show, it was fun to get to see them up close. My mom and I being the dorks that we are got our picture taken with Eric and Ariel. We were the only adults in the line that didn't have children with us in the picture. What can we say, but it made for a great memory! :) We had went to Panda Express before the show and had some left overs. Well when we got home we were kind of hungry so we decided to eat our food. Well my mom managed to spill her whole container of sweet and sour sauce on the comforter. After she had wiped most of it up with a rag, we whipped out our tide to go sticks and got to work. Believe it or not, it got the stain out! You could not even tell where she had spilled. We should have taken a before and after picture and sold it tide to make some money!

Saturday, we went shopping and got pedicures. My mom had never had one and she really enjoyed it. We will have to do it again. Well I had on flip flops but Shelly and my mom did not. After we were done and we had let our toe nails dry for about 15 minuets they were putting on their shoes. Well the little Asian lady came running over and said "No, no, no,no you were my shoes so no mess ups." They were foam flip flops and with the lotion on their feet, they could barely walk, cause their feet were slipping and sliding all over the place. They were laughing so hard they could barely make it back to the car. It was hilarious! :)
Saturday was Grease, and I loved it. I just love that movie period, but to see the way they brought it to life was amazing. I just loved singing along with all the songs and just having a good time, and forgetting about everything for a little while.
Thanks mom and Shelly for all the fun memories. I cannot wait until next year!! :)

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

What a wonderful weekend. I think Lacey forgot to mention, the comforter was WHITE! Me, oh my. We all three had a great weekend. I want to do it again next year, with Lyndsay, Amanda, and Cashelle, too!

Cashelle said...

How much fun!! I laughed so hard at the thought of Shelly and Mom sliding out of their flip flops. Ha Ha!