Landon turned 25 on September 3rd. We had a dutch oven dinner and cake and ice cream to celebrate! A couple of days before his party I took Jayleigh with me to Fresh Market and told her that she couldn't tell Daddy about his cake. She picked out his "Cars" cake, she really wanted Tinkerbell, but I talked her out of it! :) Well we came home and the first thing she did when Landon walked in the door is say, "Dad, we got you a birthday cake." I said "Jayleigh, you were supposed to keep that quiet. So she gets on Landon's lap and whispers in his ear "Dad, we got you a birthday cake." It was pretty cute. :)
Maddie Goes to College!
5 years ago
2 comments:
Lol, Landon, you're getting old. Jayleigh, you are so cute!
I'm glad he had a good birthday-despite not having the surprise of his cake. That last picture is so cute of Jayleigh. She is getting too grown-up.
Post a Comment