Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Having fun

Jayleigh has been getting to be so much fun lately. We busted out the play dough a couple of days ago. Thanks by the way Cashelle, AJ, and family for getting that for Jay for Christmas. we had a lot of fun things making starfish, lobsters, and fish. Jayleigh had a blast. I just had to take some pictures of her sleeping the other morning. She was having a hard night and came to sleep in our bed early in the morning. I went and got into the shower and came out and Jayleigh was sprawled out on the bed. I just had to take a picture because she is always so much cuter when she is sleeping for some reason. I just love this little girl so much.

2 comments:

Cashelle said...

I love those pictures! Especially the ones where she is sleeping. How do they sleep like that?

Becky K. said...

They ARE so cute when they are sleeping. That and just getting out of the tub are my favorites.