I decided that I needed to dedicate a post specifically to our little princess. She is doing so many cute and funny things each day I don't want to forget all them.
She is getting so good a playing by herself. She has a huge imagination and just amazes me at the things she comes up with. She absolutely loves playing with all her dolls. She is going to be such a great mommy some day, and someday a big sister! (Just to be clear, this is NOT an annoucement of any kind.)
She is very stubborn and definitely gets that from her dad. She sits on her "naughty stool" quite often. If she doesn't want to do something, you will for sure know it!
She loves to sing. Her favorite song to sing is "Baa Baa Black Sheep". She loves "I Love To See The Temple" and refers to it as her song. Every time we hear it or I sing it to her she will just stop what she is doing and listen.
She loves all the Disney Princess's and Tinkerbell. I love to hear her say Cinderella because it sounds like "Cinderquella" and would watch them everyday if I let her.
Last night I put her to bed, and she had been in bed for a while when I her whimpering and crying. I go into her room and her pajamas and diaper are lying on the floor and she is naked laying on her bed. She looks at me and says "Mommy I'm cold." I said "Well you need to leave your pajamas on so you stay warm." She looks at me says "Okay. Thanks Mom." After she is dressed give me a big love and kiss and jumps back into bed.
She always knows when something is bothering you, or you are sad, and always asks "you okay?" With her head tilted to the side. When she does something to hurt you she is quick to say sorry and give you a great big hug and kiss. She is the best and giving hugs and kisses.
Today I went and got her a little early from daycare so she could come to work with me. My office is on main street and they were having the parade for the ATV Jamboree. Well we were getting ready to go and she was sitting in my chair and says "Look Mom I'm in your butt." I looked at her and said "You mean chair?" She got this smile on her face and says "oh yeah, chair." Silly girl.
I can't believe that she is going to be 3 soon. I can't imagine our life without her. We love her so much. I'm going to try and be better and keep putting cute things up she does since this is like my journal and I'm going to be printing it off.
Jay, Dad and I love you so much. Thanks so much for being you and being a part of our lives. We look forward to all the adventures!
2 comments:
Yes you do so I can hear it all. She's too cute!
Keep 'em coming! I love to read about the kids. That means you, too, Cashelle and Amanda.
Post a Comment