Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A weekend I DON'T ever want to repeat!

Well I'm a little behind on updating. But about three weeks ago, we did NOT have a good weekend. On Friday when we left the house Landon forgot his bag at home in Cedar. So when we got to Elsinore we had to go to Richfield to Wal Mart to get him some deodorant, gel and stuff. Well on the way over there we hit a deer with our car. Yes lovely, then on Sunday I was carrying Jayleigh out to the car and I fell and slipped on some ice with her in my arms. She didn't get hurt thankfully but I got a pretty good bruise on my elbow, ripped a hole in my shirt, and landed smack on the back of my head. For the next week I was pretty dizzy everyday and had headaches like you wouldn't believe. But I'm glad that I am feeling better now. But we did have some fun while we were away. We went to Manti and saw my Grandma's and Amber and Kayson. Kayson wasn't too fond of us when we got to his house but he warmed up. Anyway here are some of the highlights and some of the low lights of our trip! :)
Jayleigh playing in the white rocking chair at my Grandma Kjar's. That chair has been around for a long time and every grandchild and Great grandchild has played in that chair. So I think somewhere around 100 kids.
Us and Grannie. Ignore me I look horrible. But I am trying. I have lost 15 pounds, but I know in these next couple of pictures you can't notice.
Grandma Kjar and us
Jayleigh, Kayson, Amber and I
Amber and I. I can't believe how horrible I look. As always though Amber looks great.
So here is our lovely car. You can tell it was a deer because you can see the hair under the light. But I'm so glad that it is fixed. That's why you have good insurance people! ;)

3 comments:

JAKKnielson said...

You don't want to repeat the weekend with me??!!! What! Ha ha just kiddin. It was so great seeing you guys, by the way I do not look great!!! But it was nice of you to say so, that's what great friends are for! Can't wait to hang out again!

Jenny Livingston said...

Lacey, seeing that deer hair on your car reminded me of the time in high school when you hit that rabbit and there were bunny-chunks all over your tire! HA!

Becky K. said...

I'm afraid we all have our weeks. Now that yours is over you can relax a little.