Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jayleigh's First, First Birthday Party

So our little Missy will be turning 1 next Friday (the 19th). I know crazy right? How is it possible you ask? I have no idea but it is happening. So last weekend we had a birthday party for her at my mom and dad's house. She had a lot of fun. Landon's mom was sweet enough to order her a cake and make her, her own little cake to destroy. I want to thank everybody for coming and having fun with us. We had so much fun! We love you all so much!
This was the present that Landon and I got her. She loves it. I thought that she would learn to go backwards before going forwards, but she goes forward and goes pretty fast. She loves it!
Me and my big girl!
We celebrated my niece Audrey's birthday as well. Her birthday was in January so we thought it would be fun to do both girls birthday.
Okay here are some pictures of her enjoying her cake. Thank you Grandma Twitchell for making one just for her! She loved it as you can see from the following pictures.
She was so messy but she had so much fun!
So a couple of weeks ago we bought Jayleigh this little couch and she loves it. She can get up on it all by herself and likes to clap for herself when she does. When we first brought it home she had to put all of her toys on it, because they needed to try it out too.
This picture was just to precious not to share. She loves her daddy!!
We are having another little party for her this Sunday so more pictures to come next week!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a doll! I can't believe she's already one - craziness. And I love that she put all of her toys on her couch :)

Becky K. said...

What a little sweetheart. I can't believe she will be one year old. My, how time flies.

Derrick and Monique Moore said...

She is such a doll. I can hardly believe that our babies are 1. Great pics of the cake monster and LOVED the one of her kissing Landon:) Come visit!!