Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Almost a year old ---- WHAT?!?

Okay, okay, so I know I sound like a broken record, but WHAT MY BABY IS ALMOST ONE?!?! That is so crazy to me. I thought that I would just share her monthly picture. Only one more picture of her with her bear. I cannot express how sad I am that she is going to be one next month. She is getting so big and so much fun, but I know that the funnest (I know not a word) things are to come. I'm so excited to see how much she is going to grow and develop in the next couple of months. So here is little missy with her bear.

5 comments:

Becky K. said...

There she is! It has been fun looking at her pictures every month to compare. My they grow fast! What a sweetheart.

Jill said...

hahaha, i love you Lace! The funnest, for sure! :)

JAKKnielson said...

That is crazy! How fun it is though! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Jenny Livingston said...

Lacey, thanks for stopping by my blog. It's great to hear from you! Your little one is ABSOLUTELY PERCIOUS, by the way. Keep in touch!

Jenny Livingston said...

Precious... I meant PRECIOUS... ha!