This year for valentines day we actually went away for the weekend. Landon's mom and dad were nice enough to watch Jayleigh for us and we went up to Midway and stayed at the Homestead. That is where we went for our honeymoon and so it was a lot of fun to be able to go back. We had dinner included our package that we got. Well it was kind of "fine dining" and so Landon had to take pictures of everything at the table because he thought that it was funny. I thought it was a really good meal.
Here is the appetizer. I was a good sport and I actually ate two of those things.
Beef Tenderloin. That was SO good. Landon was not a fan of the sauce that was over it but it I loved it!


1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to get away for the weekend. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Twitchell.
Post a Comment