I'm sorry that it has been forever since I have updated our blog. Life around our house has been pretty busy. Landon passed it his CDL test and I took my Life and Health test and PASSED yesterday! So if you need Life insurance you better let me help you! :) So our nights have been filled with studying and no time to update. But Jayleigh is growing up she is now 6 months old! We also went to Palisades camping a few weeks ago so here are some pictures of Jayleigh camping and her six month picture.
6 months old! That's nuts

She loves to play under this thing. Cody also loves it. Whenever he comes to our house he looks for it and lays under it.

Fixing us breakfast at Palisades

Landon and Buffy

Jayleigh had a hard night in the trailer. Can you tell by her hair?

It was just a little crazy huh?

Jayleigh and her two best friends
2 comments:
She is so cute! Congratulations on your test(s)! I am so excited for you guys.
I can hardly wait until we can play with her again. She is growing up WAY too fast.
Post a Comment