Landon * Lacey * Jayleigh * Easton
LOVE THEM!!! And I know you said that she looks a lot like Landon in those, but she reminds me a little of Madalynn at that age (minus the hair of course.) So darling!! I can't wait to cuddle her!!!!!!!!!
I love the pictures. She is such a doll. I can't wait until I can hold her again.
CUTE! Her hair is so adorable!
Those are super cute!! love your header picture. she is growing so fast!!
What a little sweetheart. Jayleigh is so cute! I absolutely LOVE her hair!
She is so cute! Good job with the hair it's so cute! Can't wait to see you guys again.
My heck the pictures are so cute! What a doll she is. Can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE THEM!!! And I know you said that she looks a lot like Landon in those, but she reminds me a little of Madalynn at that age (minus the hair of course.) So darling!! I can't wait to cuddle her!!!!!!!!!
I love the pictures. She is such a doll. I can't wait until I can hold her again.
CUTE! Her hair is so adorable!
Those are super cute!! love your header picture. she is growing so fast!!
What a little sweetheart. Jayleigh is so cute! I absolutely LOVE her hair!
She is so cute! Good job with the hair it's so cute! Can't wait to see you guys again.
My heck the pictures are so cute! What a doll she is. Can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment