Monday, July 27, 2009

KENNY CHESNEY, 24th of July, and Surprise 30th Anniversary!!

Well this weekend was jammed packed with lots of FUN! It started off Thursday Landon's sister Lyndsay, my mom, and I all went to the Kenny Chesney Concert. It was lots of fun and I didn't want to come home. It was kind of disappointing though because Sugarland was supposed to be there but could not perform because the lead singer lost her voice. But we still had lots and lots of fun!! On Friday we went to Monroe to a parade and then we went to my mom and dads and watched fireworks. It was a fun day. On Saturday, Cashelle, A.J., Chris, Amanda, Landon and I threw a surprise party for my parents 30th Anniversary. It was so much fun and I was so glad that they had no idea and that it was a total surprise for them. It was also so much fun to see everybody! (Sorry I tried to put them in order from Thursday to Saturday and it went the other way around.)
Jayleigh was so tired!
Landon and Chris playing with Cody and Thomas
My Parents watching the video that I made for them
See how tired that poor little girl was!
At the Parade
Kenny's bus
I was so mad with all the lights and everything my pictures turned out horrible. I was so upset but oh well I still had LOTS AND LOTS of fun! That man is so sexy!
Cowboy butts drive me nuts! (JUST KIDDING!)
Lady Antebellum was awesome!
So was Miranda Lambert
Lyndsay, My mom and I waiting for it to start
It was so much fun! Can't wait to go back next year!!!!!

3 comments:

JAKKnielson said...

That looks like so much fun. Reminds me of the many concerts we went too. So much fun!

Becky K. said...

What a great weekend we all had. The concert was great. The surprise party was FABULOUS! I can't believe the DVD you made. It was wonderful. And the quilt . . . I was totally shocked. Shelly was so kind to help with that. We owe you and her big time! Thanks for everything.

AJ said...

Cute new pictures. We need to plan a time to get together soon. Miss you and love you!
Cashelle