I can't believe that this little girl is 3 months old already! So here is her monthly picture with her bear. I can't believe how much she is growing. She loves to just lay on the floor and talk to us. She is getting so close to rolling over and she can now hold her own bottle for about 10 seconds. She is in for one big adventure next week..........her very first camping trip!!! In this picture she looks way tired. She was so tired and it was time for bed but I needed to take a picture!

Also today it was our 2 year anniversary. We went to dinner at Rusty's here in Cedar City. It was a nice dinner and I can't believe that it has been 2 years!
2 comments:
Jayleigh is definitely growing. Before long, she will be holding the bear. We love you guys.
Oh, sweet little Jayleigh. I miss her!
Post a Comment