WHEW!!! What a weekend we had. We hope that everybody else had a good Memorial Day Weekend. We went up to Manti and went camping with my family. It was rainy pretty much the whole time but we still had a lot of fun and it was so nice to spend it with family. Here are some highlights. The first two pictures are not from camping I just thought that they were so cute I had to post them!
I love it when this little girl gets out of the tub. She smells so good!

This was Monday when we got home. She was exhausted too. I just thought that it was so cute because it looks like she is pondering something really hard.

Here is our camp. My dad and mom did such a great job of setting it up before everybody got there. They also did an awesome job with the food!

Yeah, look at that mud. That was right outside the trailer that we were staying in.

Thomas. This little boy is so cute.

"Poppy" holding Spencer and "Grammie" holding Jayleigh.

Landon digging trenches in hopes of getting the water to drain enough so we could hopefully get the trailer out of the muddy mess Thomas wanted to help also. Luckily it worked.

Cashelle and Spencer

One good thing about the rain for the kiddos..............

They got to gather up worms. One of miss Audrey's favorite thing!

Thomas and Cody on the little four wheeler

Cashelle roasting some hot dogs. Unfortunately we didn't get to do smores. We will just have to do that in fire pit at home next time we are all down!

Here is Jayleigh camping. That hat I bought for her when we were in Alaska. I love it on her even though in this picture if you didn't know, you couldn't tell if she was a boy or a girl! But oh well you all know its a girl!! :) Look at her bright blue eyes, aren't they beautiful?

Well we had so much fun!! Thanks Mom and Dad for everything! We really appreciate everything you did for us. Can't wait till next time we go camping!!! Hopefully soon!
1 comment:
That was so much fun. Hopefully next time we won't get so much rain.
Post a Comment