Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun Little "Remember Game"

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

OK, Lacey, now I have to get even. Hummmmmm, there are so many, how do you choose? One would have to be at Kolob Canyon, watching your little pony tail bounce up and down as we drove round and round the bush with you trying to catch the car. Another one is when you knocked out your two little front teeth (that one was sad!). Don't forget the postcard you got from Backstreet Boys (A. J.) and you almost had a coronary! And, I'll NEVER forget the little fights between you, Amber, Mindi, and Ashley. Remember riding on Ashley's little green lawnmower which you thought was a nifty mode of transportation. I could go on and on, but I just want you to know how much I love and miss you!

JAKKnielson said...

I could also post a million memories. I remember sluffing seminary eleven times and we had to clean all the desks for Bro. Bingham so we didn't fail. All the many days at work at the high school, and when we would take movies and watch them all day long without cleaning and hiding from your dad, playing hockey in the biology lab, taking the towels to the laundry mat and staying gone for hours while pushing each other in the carts and driving around in your bomber forever. Or one day we got out of school early and was walking to your house in the snow and you slipped on ice and poked me right in the eye, I couldn't see out of it for an hour it seemed like. Then your new refridgerater came and we put the whole thing together before your parents got home. Good times. I truly miss those times.

Cashelle said...

Honestly, most of my memories of you are of when you were little. I guess because I left home when you were still kind of little. I remember right after our bedrooms in the basement were finished and we were jumping on Chris' bed. You were only like 2 or 3 and had pooped your pants. Chris and I kept being mean to you and telling you you stunk. You went upstairs, got cleaned up, and then fell off the toy horse and knocked out your front teeth. I felt guilty about that for so long!