Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What a 4th!!!!

Well what a 4th of July. We had such a good time seeing all of our family. We got up to Manti on Thursday night and stopped to watch the fireworks in Gunnison with my mom, dad, Chris and Amanda. It was a pretty cool show. Then on Friday, the 4th all of us went up Manti Canyon for a little ride. It was so nice to get up the mountain where it was nice and cool. We had a nice little picnic and sorry I added the pictures wrong but I wasn't going to go through and do them all again! After the ride we came home and took a little nap and then we had a BBQ at Grandma Duncans then we watched the Manti fireworks and finally we let off our own. The next day was Shaun and Analees wedding. It was so beautiful and I am so glad that we got to go back to the temple. That morning Cashelle and AJ showed up and it was so much fun to see them!! After all the wedding festivities we got to do more fireworks at Grannies and we also started up the fire pit in the backyard and roasted hot dogs and made smores. It was so much fun and I am so glad that we got to see all of our family. On the way home we stopped and saw Landon's family as well. Sorry the pictures are all whacky!!!
This is the cute little 4-wheeler that our cousin Craig gave to Chris. Well everybody got to ride it and everybody had a good time. Chris, Landon, AJ and I even rode it and let me tell you that is one of the best four wheelers I have ridden.

Dad eatin a smore Landon and Madalynn were tired! Here is Landon helping Thomas with a Sparkler

Roger, Kelly, and Grannie at the Manti fireworks

Dad and Landon in the back of the truck enjoying the show Here is Audrey on the 4-wheeler

Cody on the 4th when we rode up the mountain

Lucky having some fun exploring

What a goof!!!!

Dad and his best friend!

Well I guess that we will see everybody soon! LOVE YA!!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

It really was a lot of fun having you all here. I can hardly wait until Cody's birthday now and the swimming pool. Just a few weeks until Alaska!

JAKKnielson said...

I miss hanging out with you and your family. We always had so much fun. I am glad you have pictures on here cause other wise I would never see your family again pretty much. It's weird to go from them being my family to seeing them like once every six months. Thats kindof sad. Well anyways, Be happy!