Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TAGGED BY AMBER

Okay so I was tagged by Amber. You have to take pictures of all these things in your house without cleaning it up before you take the picture. So here it goes. (Sorry Amber, I think these are out of order). I tag Lyndsay, Cashelle and, Amanda.
1. Kitchen Sink
2. Our closet. I love our closet because it is a big walk in closet.
3. Your favorite room. My favorite room in the house is our bedroom. That bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! 4. The toilet. Luckily Landon and I just cleaned the house this weekend!

5. Favorite pair of shoes.

6. Laundry Room. 7. Messiest Room. This is our messiest room in the house. It is our 3rd bedroom so it has turned into our storage room. We have an extra washer and dryer in there because we bought one and when we moved into this place, there was already one here.

8. Living room 9. Self portrait. I really didn't want to this one, but oh well. Sorry I look so scary!!!!

10. The fridge. It is really messy in there and I need to clean it out.

The other question was, what are your kids doing right now. Well sorry can't answer that one!!!! I don't have a child.

Now you 3 that I tagged you BETTER do it!!!!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Good job, Lacey. I'll do mine when I get feeling better--which will probably be tomorrow after my colonoscopy and my mammogram. Oh, and I have a board meeting for bowling in the afternoon. But, I'll get it done.

JAKKnielson said...

Hey lacey your house is adorable and so are you. I love your counter tops, they're a very pretty marble. If thats what they are, they look like it. I like your place but I still want you to move to Sanpete.