Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meme

Okay so Cashelle called me cracking up tonight and wanted me to do this with her. This is what you do. You read the question and then go to google.com, or photobucket.com and put in your answer and pick a picture off of the first page that is displayed to you and put it as your answer. I also thought that it was funny! Here are my answers I guess you could call them that. Landon is gonna make fun of me!
Question #1: What is your name?
Question #2: Where is your favorite place?

Question #3: What is your favorite movie?

Question #4: What are you afaird of? I know its stupid but I am deathly afaird of moths!

Question #5: What is your favorite TV show?

Question #6: Who is your celebrity crush? Did you even need to ask?

Question #7: What is your favorite color?

Question #8: What is your last name?

Question #9: Who do you love? Landon

Question #10: One word to describe yourself. Laid back (I know that is really two but whatever!)

That was really fun and I think that everybody should do it! Love ya sis!

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

That was so much fun, huh? I'm glad you finally updated your blog. I check it every day. Love you guys.

Becky K. said...

Love your new background, by the way.

Cashelle said...

That was fun. Thanks for playing. Thanks for listening to me giggle like a moron late at night. Love your new blog page!