Sunday, February 24, 2008

2008 St. George Parade of Homes

This was my favorite picture. I thought that this fireplace thing was so cool! What do you think?
On Saturday Landon, Jessica, John (Landons cousin and her boyfriend) and I went down to the parade of homes in St. George. Those houses are insane! So we thought that we would just share some of the pictures of the homes with you.
This is an entry to one of the houses.
The view was amazing!

This is the swimming pool.

This a water feature. They had two of them in the house that went through all 3 stories of the home.

This is the license plate frame on the smart car. Here is the Ferrari This is the home from the back side This is the front. This house is 4.5 million This is what was behind the front door of one of the houses

Here is the video of the arcade and the bowling alley in one of the bigger homes. There was 21 pinball machines all together in there but you will see a few. I hope that I don't confuse you to bad but all of these pictures are of different houses. Sorry I tried to group them together as good as I could but you get the picture.

3 comments:

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

Okay, I checked it out. I wish I had some of the money those people spend on outrageous things. The bowling alley was way interesting.

Jerry Twitchell Family said...

I think I have my site fixed, so I sent you another message to check it out. I like the smart car.

Becky K. said...

Aren't some of those homes amazing? I would love to live in one of them for a little while. But I don't think I'd like to clean them. They're too big.