Okay so I was tagged by mom so here it is.
Sorry the only really pictures that I have of us together here is us from our wedding day.

1. What is his name? Landon Jerry Twitchell
2. How long have you been
together? 3 years
3. How long did you date? 2 years 3 months
4. How old is he? 21
5. Who eats more? Depends on what it is.
6. Who is taller? Landon
7. Who said I love you first? I did
8. Who does the laundry? I do
9. Who does the dishes? I do
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
11. Who pays the bills? He does
12. Who mows the lawn? Our apartment manager
13. Who cooks dinner? I do
14. Who sings better? Landon would argue that he does
15. Who drives when your together? He does, he always tells me he wants to make it there.
16. Who is more stubborn?
Definitely LANDON
17. Who is smarter? It depends on what you are asking about.
18. Who kissed who first? Landon kissed me first
19. Who asked who out first? Landon
20. Who proposed? Landon
21. Who is more sensitive? Definitely ME
22. Who has more friends? Good question?
23. Who has more siblings? We each have 1 brother and 1 sister
24. Who wears the pants in the family? Landon does, way to often!!!!!
K there is our love story. I now tag: Shelly and Lyndsay!
1 comment:
Lacey, I love your pictures. Now I finally have them on MY computer!
Post a Comment