Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thanksgiving

I'm such an awesome mother.  Easton had his first Thanksgiving and I didn't even take pictures!  We stayed down in Elsinore and had Thanksgiving dinner at Jerry and Shelly's.  Grandma Twitchell, Leon, and Grandma Brown joined us as well.  It was a great day.
 
That weekend the kids and I headed up to Manti for the Duncan Christmas party.  It was so much fun and it was so good to see every body.  This was Easton's first time seeing Santa Clause and he didn't flip out like I thought he would.  He just sat and stared at him and then grabbed his beard. 
 
 
This is Easton and AJ watching some football that weekend.  Easton loves to sit with AJ and watch football.  He just sits so still and takes it all in!
 
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe he likes my dad more than me!!!😉 had a great time up there with you. Luv ya

Becky K. said...

Cute, cute pictures.

Becky K. said...

Cute, cute pictures.