Monday, January 27, 2014

Riding Scooters!

We got Jayleigh a Scooter and she LOVES to ride it.  The day we got her scooter Landon went down to his parents house and got his old scooter and they went riding out on the driveway.  Jayleigh had so much fun having her dad ride with her.
 
I forgot to mention too, that Jayleigh learned to ride a bike without training wheels at Courtney's in June!  She can ride the little bikes just great and does such a great job at it.  Her bike that we have at the house is still a little big for her, but I bet this upcoming summer she will be able to do it!   She did have a big fall though and scratched up her nose pretty good, but she got over it and got right back on.  I was so proud of her!

2 comments:

Cashelle said...

He is such a good Dad. Go, Jay!

Becky K. said...

Landon is such a cute daddy. Jayleigh, you are so cute. Love you.