We blessed Easton on the 1st of September in Elsinore. It was such a special day. Jerry blessed Easton and did such a great job. We were blessed to have all of our family attend that day. I felt bad though I didn't get very many pictures of the luncheon after. That was our first big affair that we had at our house with all of our family. We cleared out the garage and that's where we put the food and some tables since it started raining. My dad and mom were amazing and brought down some turkey that they marinated and then we had a BBQ. Cashelle and her family stayed with us that night, it was so much fun to be able to spend some more time with them. Thanks so much to everybody that came and shared that special day with us.
Maddie Goes to College!
5 years ago












2 comments:
I'll have to copy some of these! So cute. It makes me sad. He's so big now!
Oh, baby Easton. Growing like a weed!
Post a Comment