For Memorial Day we went on our annual camping trip with my family. I look forward to this camping trip every year. I love it!! We had so much fun. The kids had a blast playing in a tree house that they found and gathering up all the old deer bones (gross) and just playing together.
I thought I had gotten a picture of Audrey getting her hair stuck in the zipper of the tent, but I guess I didn't so this one will have to do. It was pretty funny! Oh, Audrey we love you so much!
Here is Easton in my belly! I only had about 3 weeks left!
My mom decided it would be a good idea to adjust her hat with an open soda in her hand and ended up pouring the drink all over her self.
Here are Jayleigh's feet on our last night of camping. Her shoes were mesh and so all the dirt from all weekend ended up in her shoes. They were so dirty I had to take a picture. Those toes and especially mine were so happy to see a bathtub when we got home!!
2 comments:
Ha ha! I forgot about Audrey's hair in the tent. I didn't know about mom spilling on herself. Lol!
I love this tradition. May it never end.
Post a Comment