Monday, November 25, 2013

"Got Milk" Baby Shower

So I have the best sister ever!  She and my mom were so awesome and threw me a baby shower over Mothers Day weekend.   The morning before the shower us 3 girls went to the temple.  It was so awesome, and I'm so glad we decided to go.
 
Cashelle decided on a "Got Milk" theme.  It was so cute, she made me a shirt and then we put milk mustaches on almost everybody that came and took their pictures.  For refreshments we had milk and cookies.  It was so much fun and I want to thank everybody that came!!
 
Cashelle and Mom, thank you so much for all of your hard work.  I really appreciate everything you did for me!  I love you guys so much and I'm so thankful you are my mom and sister!!
 
 

















 

2 comments:

Cashelle said...

I love you! And I'm so glad you're my sister!!

Becky K. said...

Haha, dad's photo cracks me up. That shower was so much fun! Love you, Lacey.